I love lists. Everything planned out. But I love crossing things off the list more. Even if I did something already that wasn't previously on my "list of things to do," sometimes I'll write it down after the fact just so I can immediately cross it off. So gratifying! Kind of similar to the "EASY" button from Staples. Anyways, that is why I'm writing out my bucket list. Therefore, it will make me want to cross things off (or do something and then add it after).
Hopefully this will work so I can get started since some of these might take some time to accomplish.....
1) Complete an Ironman race
2) Go to Africa and pet an elephant
3) Travel without a map
4) Live on a boat for a little
5) Hike Yellowstone
6) See the Northern Lights
7) Sky dive...although someone might have to push me out of the plane for this one
8) Get my black belt ( or any belt )
9) Grant someone their wish
10) Change someone's life with my music
11) To Be Continued.....
What's on your bucket list? :)